Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter week

We had a quiet Easter. In the morning, we went to church. Later we took a picnic dinner to Washington Crossing State Park. It was cold, but fun. We hiked through the woods (stroller and all) and found a nature center which was closed.

We'll definitely do it again next year.

I'll add pictures later.

The next day, we spent the day with friends at Giggleberry Fair. David had is first carousel ride, and then his second and third. Jack had his first experience launching dozens of foam balls at adults he doesn't know. I don't think he even found the upper levels of slides and obstacle courses. Just as well-- I have a feeling we'll be going back there when the weather gets hot.

Tuesday, we made cookies with Nee-nee. She recently found her old stand mixer in a cabinet, and she immediately thought of how much Jack would enjoy using it. Boy was she right!








No comments: