Jack just finished four days of "Incredible Edible Experiments" at BCCC through their Kids on Campus program. He made playdough, silly putty, toothpaste, ice cream, soda, and even baked cookies in a solar oven! He's already excited to go back next year.
I was nervous to send him, as it was his first time away from me for an all-day program, but he had no hesitation at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HI Dawn! Happy Homeschooling to you. I noticed your last post was 10 years ago, I was wondering if you are still using this blog/name on blogspot. I'd love to use it for my homeschool site, and I can alter the name slightly, but if you were through with it, I thought maybe you wouldn't mind. If you wanted to keep the blog but don't care about the name you could change it, and that would open up Open door homeschool on blogspot. I hope it's not offensive to ask. If so please forgive me. Blessings on your homeschool journey! My blog is currently at teamkompound.blogspot.com if you wanted to be sure I'm not just some creeper.
-Jeanette
Post a Comment