I found out that's what you call those little beads that you put on a pegboard to make a design, then melt together with an iron. Jack was entranced with them the other night, but he insisted on making a design that was one bead wide-- outlining the shape of the board. What kind of ironing ninja does he think I am?
Monday morning started with a trip to the dentist. He asked, "what does this do?" about a thousand times. I was pretty impressed that they answered him every time. They also gave him some rubber gloves at the beginning and a kazoo at the end. Even though David is too little to get his teeth sparkled, both boys got new toothbrushes. Score!
we went to the library, and played Reader Rabbit Preschool on the computer with E. We ditched storytime in favor of going to Starbuck's to see E's new baby cousin. Later, we played at the park together. David enjoyed watching the boys spin around on the merry-go-round. Win-win-win!
Yesterday was one of those days. Caillou saved me, then later Nee-Nee. Today has already been better. We started off with Jack making his bed and getting dressed before I was even awake. Things seem to be headed in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment