We had lots of fun at the park anyway, despite some disagreement about whether the play equipment was a fire truck or a pirate ship. We also looked at the birds on the lake and wondered how they live during the winter.
After the park, we went to the pet store, which is really almost as much fun as a zoo. Maybe it's more fun, because they have little shopping carts for the kids to push around.
Yesterday I became aware that Jack knows the order of the days of the week, and can count to very well now. He can even go above twenty with some prompting at 30, 40, etc. We got up to about 65 before he got distracted.
In the middle of the night last night, I found Jack awake in his room on reading the George Washington book. I asked him what he was doing awake (to be honest, I had heard glass breaking and jumped to the conclusion it was him, but it was the cats). It turns out he has a little fever. E has had a cold, so I guess Jack has caught it. So we're home today, resting up. So far we've seen Franklin, Curious George, Sid the Science Kid, Super Why and Clifford. Poor kid.
On the bright side, his recuperation has given me a chance to play around with the "new" camera!
Jack's creations
Mommy's timewaster!

No comments:
Post a Comment